Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Fashionistas

I wasn't going to go out today, but
I had to pick up a few things. 
Since I was in Wal-Mart, I had to go 
down the doll aisle.
To my surprise there were new
Barbie Fashionistas . 
I couldn't leave without buying at 
least one, so I chose
Barbie Fashionistas 
Teresa 
Mattel 
2011 
Made in China

There was also a Nikki, Raquelle, Summer, 
and 2 Blond Barbies.
They also had 2 new males, the blond and the
brunette. Can't understand why Mattel 
doesn't make an AA male fashionista. 

While I was there, I went down the clearance 
aisle.  Everything was 50% off the red sticker 
price. 
I picked up the Liv  Making Waves Cabana 
 
and the Liv 'n Life Accessory Set (bowling) 

Wal-Mart find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...