Saturday, June 9, 2012

Found another male!

As I posted yesterday, I was going 
to meet my cousin for lunch.
I had read in the paper the day before
about a garage sale at a warehouse
not too far from the restaurant.
The ad said dolls so I decided to go up to that
area earlier  so I could check it out.
I came out with two items. One I will post
at another time. That item was a
vintage doll.

Here is what I found

At the time I wasn't sure who he 
was but the price was right. 
I paid $1.00. 
Got him home and today 
released him from the liner. 

He is a GI Joe 
The Adventures Challenge at Hawk River 
Hasbro 
1996 
Made in China  
His hair, beard and mustache are flocked.
Had all his accessories. 
Garage Sale find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...