Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oh No, Another Sale

Toy's R Us had a big sale today. 
Sale is also tomorrow
Saw it in a flyer and on a commercial. 
On my way doing errands today,
I decided I was going to stop 
and see what they had. 
Single doll Bratz were on sale 50% off 
The 19.99 Bratz were Buy one get 50% off another. 
Moxie dolls were 50% off
On the commercial they showed Monster High Dolls
but there were none to be found. 
Barbie was 20% off. 
What caught my eye was something that 
I wanted to buy but not at full price.
Liv Dolls and Liv Playsets were 50% off.
And they had a lot of LIV items left. 
I purchased 
 LIV
Hayden & House 
Spin Master
2011 
Comes with Hayden.
A bed, pillow and sheet. 
And 10 other small accessories.
Original Price - 44.99 
I paid 19.84. (with TRU 5.00 coupon)
They took 2.65 off  the house and 
the rest off my other purchase. 
Made in China
Toy's R Us find
(By the way TRU's now is open 24 hours until Christmas Eve)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...