Sunday, August 21, 2011

"Fashion Avenue" Lingerie


Yesterday I went to a Barbeque Fundraiser for a 


former co-worker's sister who was recently diagnosed with cancer. 


Tina, my co-worker had called me about the fund-raiser two 


weeks ago and told me that someone had donated twenty


Barbie dolls besides all the other


donations they had gotten. 


They were going to have a "Tricky Tray" 


(a raffle of sorts) where you buy tickets and drop them into 


a container of the items you would like to win. 


Since I only stayed for about two hours, Tina told me just 


to write my name on the back of the tickets.  If I won anything, 


she would bring them to me. Today, she brought me 


5 dolls, 1 outfit and a hair dryer. 


So I thought I would post the outfit and one of the dolls today. 




"Fashion Ave"


Trademark of Newport News Inc., a member of the Spiegel Group.


Mattel 




1997 


Made in China 


Fund-raiser win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...