Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Need hints on how to rebody a doll


Now that I have deboxed a doll, I am going 


to need some hints on how to rebody. 


Am a little apprehensive about trying it. 


Worry that I may break the neck post. 


So I am asking for hints on the best way


to rebody. 


I have this doll.  She is articulated but nothing special.




Barbie Cheerleader 






I finally found a doll today at the Thrift Store that 


would look better with an articulated body. 




She was found nude so I gave her one 


of the ladies robes for the picture. 




She is a good match for the articulated body


My main question is how do I get off the heads 


without breaking the posts.


And are they easy to get back on the new bodies?




Do you think I can do this? 


Will post pictures when the operation is done. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...