Friday, May 25, 2012

Strange Happenings

Been home from the hospital since last Saturday, but been too tired to post.
I got the problem taken care of on May 9th, but the day of the operation I heard this song
by John Lennon from 1974.  To me it seemed like a sign sent from John Lennon that it would be alright.
Had my daughter Katie Look up the song, she found it. 1974 was the year I got my 
teaching degree.  Also May is the fifth month and will be 60 at the end of the month
It's called Dream # 9



Everything is alright. Drs. are amazed that I have lasted 7 1/2 years with
the original cancer with nothing major going wrong until now.

On Tuesday the 29th, I will be starting radiation on my head.  I will be getting 2 types. 
Usually you get one but as I said my Drs feel I can handle it.  One is whole brain 
radiation and the other is the gamma knife to go after certain things that may cause
a problem. 

The only problem the drs see is that I am going to loose all my hair this time. 
Any suggestions on what I should wear on my head?

Would also like to commission someone to do a doll for me of John"s wife. YOKO
Anyone up for a challenge?   If you are, leave a comment! 

Thanks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...