Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Barbie Build A Room Kit

When browsing through the 
Fashion Fever doll auctions
I came across an auction for 
pieces to a Barbie Build a Room Kit. 
But before bidding, I checked to see 
if there were others available. 
Found one still in the box and not opened. 
Price was right!  Cheaper than the pieces.
Barbie 
Fashion Fever 
Build A Room Kit 
Mattel
2005 
Made in China 

Comes with 2 Wall Patterns 
Custom Floor Tiles 
Accessories look to include a shelf, a TV, 
a deck of playing cards and a poster. 
The shelf and poster seem to be on hangers that go 
over the side of the wall.


Does anyone own this set? Will I be able to make 
my own walls and use them with this set? 

Will open the box this weekend, too busy 
with other things this week to go and 
find my furniture. 

Will post pictures when I create some rooms!

E-Bay find.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...