Thursday, February 2, 2012

A New Improved Madison

 This is another of my doll projects. 
My Scene 
Madison
Mattel on head 
Mattel 1999 on back 
Made in China 
Thrift Store find
Madison's Hair was just a mess. 
Brushed out all the tangles.


 So I decided to give her hair the hot water treatment.


 Hey, where's the water?

  
Ahh, that feels good!


Dunking her hair in the hot water. 
Combed her hair. 
Let it dry. 
But wasn't satisfied with the results. 
(Forgot to take a picture)
Went over to see Cecile last Saturday to get 
some advice on what I should do to Madison's hair.
She showed me her secret method on how to fix 
Madison's Hair. (Can't tell, sworn to secrecy)
So while I was there I proceeded to fix Madison's hair. 
There was one plug missing in the front so Cecile showed 
me how easy it is to reroot. 
Cecile repainted Madison's face. 

The New and Improved Madison 


Isn't she lovely?
Thanks Cecile for all your help!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...