Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wonderful Dolly Day

I had a wonderful Dolly Day with 
and 

Check out their websites, 
Click on their names to view. 

We met at Chynadoll's home. Had pizza, went to the craft store to
pick up some supplies, then the work began. 

This was a learning experience for me. 

I first painted some pots of bushes I had.
(painted the teal pots to gold)
It was great having friends give tips on how to 
paint on plastic.  If I were home alone trying to do this, 
I would have given up. 

This is Donna, 
Chynadoll taught me how to remove all
the hair, and how to flock. Dollz4Moi was there 
helping me. 
Also Chynadoll showed me how she makes 
her doll earrings.  
Chynadoll painted my chair. She gave me the material 
and helped me make a pillow for the chair. 

This is Francesca.
She is a ChynadollCreation! 
Chynadoll gave her to me. 

Donna is loving the new chair. 

It was a fun day.  Learned a lot! You are
never too old to to learn something new. 
I am now a bit more confident that 
I can try some of these new skills on
my own. 
But it's a lot more fun sharing it with doll friends. 

Will be getting together again! 
Pictures will be posted in the future on 
and 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...