Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Maybe I Shouldn't Mention This.......

But today I went on my usual get 
out of the house trip. 
Had to go the the bank, then went 
to TRU's. They had nothing new on 
the shelves. 
Went to the Thrift Store and walked out
with nothing. 
Then went and stopped at Target.
They did have the S.I.S. Rocawear Dolls but still 
at 24.38.  Also on the shelves were 
S.I.S. Locks of Love (S.I.S.doll with little sister and accessories)
That was also priced at 24.98
On the lower shelf, there was the S.I.S. Glam Convertible. 
Purple car with Grace in the driver's seat. 
Price was 19.99
Walked out with one item which I will post tomorrow. 
This is the part maybe I shouldn't mention, but I then 
stopped at Wal-Mart, near my house.
Looked around, saw nothing new in the doll aisle. 
Went over to the CLEARANCE Aisle and found. 

Stardoll 
Redhead 
Mattel 
 2011 
Made in China 
Anything with a RED Sticker was 50% off.
Got her for $10.50 
If the Stardoll had a yellow sticker there was no discount. 
Also picked up 


These items came out to 7.90 each. 
I am very surprised that these items were on a 50% off
sale already.  I wanted to get the other outfit, but none of 
them had a red sticker. May have to try another Wal-Mart.
I also saw the Color Liv with the non-articulated arms 
and the Sleepover Party in the Clearance Aisle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...