Sunday, January 1, 2012

Create-A-Monster

Happy New Year!
Went on my last dolly shopping trip of 2011 on Friday. 
Stopped at Toy's R Us and found
they were restocking the shelves.
Saw the Monster High 
Create-A-Monster Pack 
but left it there since the price 
was about 24.00 
Bought some items but will
save for future posts. 
My next stop was to a Wal-Mart 
a little further away than the one 
closest to my home. 
There they also had the 
Create-A-Monster Pack
but the price was 19.88
So there I picked up 
Monster High 
Create-A-Monster 
Vampire & Sea Monster 
Starter Pack 
Close up of faces 
Mattel 
201l 
Made in China
According to the back of the package 
There is also another starter kit 
Werewolf & Dragon 
Also being sold are 3 different add-on packs 
Skeleton
Insect 
Three-Eyed Ghoul 

There is only 1 body that comes with the Starter Pack
1 Wig 
2 sets of arms, legs and hands 
2 outfits 
1 pair of shoes. 

Will be kept in the box till I get some of my other 
projects finished and get my dolls organized. 
Also need to change my blog page. 
I thought I would have all the time 
in the world when I retired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...